Quality and the Environment are an integral part of the strategy and policy of Barraqueiro Transportes, SA as a means for continuous improvement of the organisation’s effectiveness and efficiency, as well as for pollution prevention, in order to consolidate its image through confidence in the services provided and in its environmental performance.
In this context, the following global quality and environment policy objectives have been defined:
- To fully comply with legal or other applicable contractual requirements, namely the environmental aspects associated with the activity;
- To contribute to the improvement of Transport services satisfying the growing needs of customers through constant adjustment of supply to demand;
- To continually improve the Quality of the service provided, progressively reducing the consumption of natural resources, while minimising associated environmental impacts;
- To provide the service ensuring the required safety conditions and environment preservation;
- To sustainably increase the satisfaction of shareholders, employees and customers through constant improvement.
The Directors of Barraqueiro Transport, SA are committed to compliance with NP EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 and to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality and Environment Management System implemented.